Good Looks Care Instructions
We've spent a lot of time and effort to design your favorite Good Looks products, and we wanna make sure they last as long as possible. This way you are the happiest, you save more money, and we produce less waste. Please pay attention to the individual instructions for your purchases in order to make your Good Looks last.
- We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology on our printed products. We use high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly.
- We suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
- Printed apparel should be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
- DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
- Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
- Embroidered apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. You can use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but non-chlorine is the safer option.
- If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery. Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
- After washing, don't leave the clothing to soak or lie in a pile while wet. Don't wring out the embroidered items, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting.
- If the garment needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth. You shouldn't wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.
- Embroidered hats can be wiped clean with a damp cloth in the spots where it's needed. If necessary, hats can be hand-washed cold. Don't use brushes.
- Hats shouldn't be machine-washed, bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, and dry-cleaned. Read label carefully for any other instructions.
- Our Mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe.
Thank you for taking care of our products and our planet!
- The Good Looks Team 🤙